My SCN5 power supply from Frex has crapped it, I have a Zalman 850w modular power supply for my PC-
Features & Specifications
- Dual Heatpipes Installed for Maximum Cooling Performance and Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Improved Power Factor & Reduced Harmonics through Active PFC
- High Efficiency Design and 80 PLUS Certified
- Ultra Quiet 140mm Fan
- Standby Noise Filter Switch
- Six Independent +12VDC Outputs
- Gold-Plated Terminals & 16AWG Wires
- Sleeved Cables
- Multiple Safety Features : Over-Voltage Protection, Over-Current Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, Under-Voltage Protection, Over- Temperature Protection
- WEEE & RoHS
Could i use one of these outputs to power up the twin SCN5's?
If so, does anyone have a wiring diagram that could be used as a guide as I would need to wire in the emergency stop as well?
My current power outputs are for the following -
-i7 3820 CPU @3.6GHz
-Gigabyte GTX 670 overclocked edition graphics card.
If not practical, could someone suggest a PSU capable of dealing with the twins?
Thanks in advance!