stage 2 key

Want to contact an administrator? Please use pm or post here.

stage 2 key

Postby abs2 » Mon 3. Jun 2013, 00:30

Hello,

i am interested to obtain a stage 2 key. I understand that it is necessary to be able to outgauge more data than the regular version of x-sim.
i understand that i would make available a patricular project to the community.

i have been working during the last months on projects where i created F1 wheels with quick release and connecor (for g25). wheels have frex paddle clutch and frex paddle shiffter + 4 connector for a controller + cheap snap off quick release. a second project is very simple but very efficient. i converted a frex handbrake to analog with a hall sensor and magnets. Very simple but it works well in rbr. the handle was modded also.

third project: i created a dashboard using a abs plate where holes were made to receive symprojects hardware . in that project i created a speedo with a faceplate indicating 350 km for less than 100 dollars or so.

if any of these humble realisations are of interet i can post pics and explanations

thanks,
abs2
X-Sim Supporter

Re: stage 2 key

Postby vicpopo » Mon 3. Jun 2013, 06:39

Hi abs2,

Thanks to introduce your projects and welcome if you want to share them with the whole community.
Sirnoname is the right person to ask for .
There is as I know two way To obtain a stage 2 key .
First building a simulator with all details and a good finishing.Sirnoname will decide to give or not a key.
You can make a donation and you will become a key.

Regards and welcome
vicpopo

Postby sirnoname » Mon 3. Jun 2013, 16:37

No, there are no more gauge datas compared to stage1 or stage supporter. If you need additional data it is wise to check if this is available from that game studio. In stage 2 there is a tool, for experts, which can read the memory and might help you in one or another way. But you must search yourself the needed gauge data by using the pointer tutorial. Only good usable if the exe file of the game do never get updates, else the values have to be searched again.
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby abs2 » Wed 5. Jun 2013, 00:21

yes it is understood . I d like a stage 2 to be able to send some data from the memory to x-sim.

thanks
abs2
X-Sim Supporter

Postby sirnoname » Wed 5. Jun 2013, 00:30

If you have started a project in the gallery simple post me a pm with your PC Code of the extractor (settings - activation menu) and include a link to your project tab.
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby abs2 » Wed 5. Jun 2013, 02:20

actually , i have never posted projects. i started 3years ago with my snc5 actuators. for me the project was ambitious as i had never soldered or be interested in building things. since 3 years, it was small project after small projects.

i made two hand made steering wheels from sevreal components 2 F1 , oner GT . they quick releases and lemo connectors

i could reverse mount and take some shots for few of them

I made a sli-pro box with minimum external wiring involving those floppy cable

i converted a frex handbrake to analogue ( very easy mod and cheap). that would compete with the most expensive analogue hanbrake

i am thinkin of modding a real hydraulic handbrake (starting)

i beleive the most original whould be the mod to obtain analog . i never found anything one it in the internet...
even the project of quick relase and lemo, there is not much info on it
these last 2 , i could post i guess
thanks
abs2
X-Sim Supporter

Postby sirnoname » Wed 5. Jun 2013, 08:46

Yes, this is a project. In this case a improovemwnt in the pheriphical section.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby abs2 » Fri 21. Jun 2013, 06:36

hello

it is still me i will donate as i have not much time right now to take the time and post . later on i could possibly

what is driving me also is that i lost access to the internet host (or what ever it might be) and cant access unless i enter a key for an off line version.

so i ll donate for that of line version . i donate 15 euro few weeks ago (i can provide the id transaction) . I doanated that amount not knowing for sure how much i should donate in the first place. anyway , i could give another 15 euro if that is all OK for you .

the off line version would give me access to the stage 2 key feature ? i am right?

so let me know then . do i send the remaining 15 euros (with a reference note of the first donation) ? thanks a lot for everything....
abs2
X-Sim Supporter

Return to Moderator or admin general contact