i cannot actitvate the offline version

Want to contact an administrator? Please use pm or post here.

i cannot actitvate the offline version

Postby koko » Fri 13. Feb 2015, 13:58

hi, I had to replace my computer motherboard, and since then i cannot seem to activate the offline version. I am not sure what i am doing wrong, my computer works perfectly, but X-Sim does not seem to be working since i replaced my motherboard. Do i have to re install X-Sim, or re-donate for the supporters key? Please Help, racing just ain't the same without motion. Thanks. Andy.
koko

Re: i cannot actitvate the offline version

Postby sirnoname » Fri 13. Feb 2015, 20:38

You got a instruction via mail with informations about this. Simple read this and understand your problem. You can send back this instruction with a new request to me.
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby koko » Sat 14. Feb 2015, 12:57

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have tried to find the email with the instructions, and i know that X-Sim did send me an email about this when i donated for the offline version, but i just cannot find the email, which is my fault. If i have to send you another donation in order to receive a new offline keycode its not a problem, your website has enabled me to build a diy motion simulator, and i am very,very grateful for that. So i'm sorry for losing the instructions and for creating a problem, but i am happy to re-donate in order to receive a new offline version. Thanks, Andy.
koko

Postby sirnoname » Sat 14. Feb 2015, 17:20

The instruction is not needed, send me only a request with your paypal mail. I do not store names or personal data, paypal do this for me.
As next step I do set your forum account to supporter, so you can ask via forum.
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Return to Moderator or admin general contact