it has been quite a long time without posting, in the meanwhile I have found some time to work on the simulator.
Following main updates:
1) I moved my simulator from my house to basement (my wife is very happy for that...
2) I changed position of pc. Now it is under the pedals
3) I changed the position of electronics. Now is under the seat
4) I put 2 wiper motor for rotation for better response
5) I put one incremental encoder on the third rotating wheel (the one below the seat)
6) I added one Arduino UNO controller to calculate the actual rotating speed and compare with the simulator rotating speed
7) Added more robust structure for wipermotors and new pot connection
8) Added 2x100W auto amplifier for bass shakers
Here some pictures (I apologize for the mess in the basement...)
Soon I will post a video showing the behaviour of the system