Rfactor race Server - Come and say Hello.

Schedule, participation and resultlists

Rfactor race Server - Come and say Hello.

Postby tonquites » Fri 29. Jun 2012, 23:06

Hello BobBuilt,

BobBuilt pilot friend, you can count on me and my team Vonküits Automobilismo Virtual for this championship, I'm not a fast race car driver, but I love running. :D :D :D
I am delighted to be able to participate with you in a league that meets the X-SIMERS. :lol:

If you still have the idea of founding a league racing virtual world I would like to put my team in the league. :mrgreen:

I was no longer willing to take the championship game rFactor1, after I got the rFactor2, but I'll make an exception for the Australian v8 and run this great championship that you are organizing.

Look me in my Spyker C8, the only championship rFactor1 still participate:

Our race was wonderful circuit in Bathurst, that "roller coaster" is too hehehe.
My face was like this little girl in those curved in ascent and decide, hahahaha.

Have you marked the beginning date for the work?
We could make the races on Sundays from 15 to 15 days or once a month, our greatest problems will be the time zone, for me to participate, we would have to score the runs for 11:00 hours here in Brazil, that would be 23:00, time al of Australia.

Championship rFactor2 you do not think of doing?

I am organizing a "championship beta" for rFactor 2 Brazilian league I participate, all are invited to attend and will be an honor to have my brothers x-SIMERS participating in the championship, not decided yet the time, but I can also put 11 hours of the morning, the time of Brazil, so that everyone from the U.S. to Australia to participate.

Hugs and living our community, our union alive and live the pesssas that make this possible.

Everton

Portuguese Version

Olá BobBuilt,

Amigo piloto BobBuilt, pode contar comigo e a minha equipe Vonküits Automobilismo virtiual, para este campeonato, eu também não sou um piloto de corrida rápido, mas adoro correr. :D :D :D
Estou muito contente em poder participar com vocês de um campeonato que reúna os X-simers. :lol:

Caso vocês ainda tenham a ideia de fundar uma liga mundial de automobilismo virtual eu gostaria de inscrever minha equipe na liga. :mrgreen:

Eu não estava mais disposto a correr campeonatos com o game rFactor1, depois que eu adquiri o rFactor2, mas vou abrir uma exceção para os v8 australianos e correr neste excelente campeonato que você esta organizando.

Observe a mim no meu Spyker C8, no único campeonato de rFactor1 que ainda participo:

Nossa corrida foi no maravilhoso circuito de Bathurst, aquela "montanha russa" é demais, hehehe.
Meu rosto ficava igual a desta garotinha naquelas curva em subida e decida, hahahaha.

Você já marcou data para o inicio dos trabalhos?
Poderíamos fazer as corridas aos domingos de 15 em 15 dias ou 1 vez por mês, o nosso maior problemas vai ser o fuso horário, pois para eu participar, teríamos que marcar as corridas para as 11:00h, horário aqui do Brasil, isso seria 23:00, horário ai da Austrália.

Campeonato de rFactor2 vc não pensa em fazer?

Eu estou organizando um "campeonato beta" de rFactor 2 pela liga brasileira que eu participo, todos estão convidados a participar, e será uma honra poder ter meus irmãos x-simers participando do campeonato, não decidimos ainda o horário, mas posso colocar também as 11 horas da manha, horário do Brasil para que todos, desde os EUA, até a AUSTRÁLIA possam participar.

Abraços e viva nossa comunidade, viva nossa união e viva as pesssas que tornam isso possível.

Everton
The myth always limits infinity.
tonquites

Re: Rfactor race Server - Come and say Hello.

Postby motiondave » Sat 30. Jun 2012, 00:49

Yo, hello, g'day, s'up, ....and all that jazz.
Thanks Bob for getting this organized. As said , my time is limited and due to time zones differences, my only real time available is between 7pm to 8:30 - 9pm EST Sydney time on Sunday nights. Not much I know but its all good fun.
Everton, nice designs there as well. I will eventually get rfactor2, but will stick with the first for cost and time reasons.
Its going to be a juggle sorting to set up for events, but I am sure it will happen.
Cheers, David.
motiondave

Postby tonquites » Sat 30. Jun 2012, 22:09

motiondave wrote:Yo, hello, g'day, s'up, ....and all that jazz.
Thanks Bob for getting this organized. As said , my time is limited and due to time zones differences, my only real time available is between 7pm to 8:30 - 9pm EST Sydney time on Sunday nights. Not much I know but its all good fun.
Everton, nice designs there as well. I will eventually get rfactor2, but will stick with the first for cost and time reasons.
Its going to be a juggle sorting to set up for events, but I am sure it will happen.
Cheers, David.

Hello David, will be an honor to race with you and Bob! :D

Can we score the runs then to 21:00 in your schedule there's Australia, because here in Brazil will be 09:00 am, is very early for a race on Sunday.
U.S. pilots will have to run even sooner, hehehe

@ BobBuilt, the link of the track "Nordschleife 1.21", not working. Says: "Download not available" in the rapidshare.com site.
Where can I find the *. Psd paint the V8 for me to prepare the paint in the colors of my team?

@ David and Bob, want to be members of my team?
Our team does not require good placements in the racing drivers only require our pilots have a lot of fun at the races.

hugs Everton

Portuguese Version

Olá David, vai ser uma honra correr com você e o Bob! :D

Será que podemos marcar as corridas então para 21:00, no seu horario ai da Australia, pois aqui no Brasil serão 09:00 da manha, é bem cedo para uma corrida de domingo.
Os pilotos dos EUA vão ter que correr ainda mais cedo, hehehe

@ BobBuilt, o link da pista "Nordschleife 1.21", não esta funcionando. Diz: "Download not available" no site rapidshare.com.
Onde eu posso encontrar o arquivo *.psd de pintura dos V8 para eu preparar a pintura nas cores de minha equipe?

@ David e Bob, querem ser membros de minha equipe?
Nossa equipe não exige boas colocações em corridas dos pilotos, apenas exigimos que nossos pilotos tenham muita diversão nas corridas.

Abraços Everton
tonquites

Postby poteroa » Sun 1. Jul 2012, 09:18

Super!

Now I really have to get my sim done quickly. Thank you for building the server and making this happen tonquites! :D
Well think I have to get the rFactor game too. ;) The price for it is quite high though (34.90 €), compared to simbin games (bundle packs etc.)
But isn´t a good game worth of that.. Sure!

I could not download the Nordschleife either, I just love that track. Is it updated version to the "70 Nordschleife 1.00" that is found for rfactorcentral site?
poteroa

Postby motiondave » Sun 1. Jul 2012, 11:02

Hello Tonquies, 2100 is too late for me unfortunately
motiondave

Postby motiondave » Sun 8. Jul 2012, 16:34

2100 on a sunday? Not in winter!

any chance of a duke nukem skin for the car?
motiondave

Postby tonquites » Mon 9. Jul 2012, 14:55

Hello Bob,
It really is very interesting the formation of our league. :D :D :D
I am very excited about the formation of our league, but do not want to take on responsibilities that then I can not fulfill.

Indeed the world time zone hinders the formation of a single race, but we can use two races per round, if the case, our single race does not work for all times.
We have a division one east and west, but that we do not prevent a race between the two leagues.
eastern League
America, Africa, Europe
Pacific Time (U.S. & Canada) (12:00) Time initial
Kuwaitis (22:00) Time zone final
western League
Asia, Oceania.
Moscow (12:00) Time Zone Home
Fuji (20:00) Time zone final

What is Mumble?

About the skins will take a look.

I'll start work on the Server "X-SIM3" shortly after passing my endurance race I attend here in Brazil, race is days (07/14/2012 at 21:00 pm, Brazil time and will be broadcast on the Internet: http://www.canalav.tv/) for you guys will be in Australia (15/07/2012 at 10:00 am, hours of Adelaide in Australia and will be broadcast on the Internet: http://www.canalav.tv/)

big hug
Everton

Portuguese Version

Olá Bob,
Realmente é muito interessante a formação de nossa liga. :D :D :D
Eu estou muito entusiasmado sobre a formação desta nossa liga, mas não quero assumir responsabilidades que depois eu não consiga cumprir.

Realmente o fuso horário mundial dificulta a formação de uma corrida única, mas podemos usar 2 corridas por rodada, se caso, nossa corrida única não funcionar para todos os horários.
Podemos ter uma divisão leste e uma oeste, mas isso não impede de fazermos uma corrida entre as duas ligas.
Liga leste
América, África, Europa
Pacific Time (US & Canada) (12:00) Fuso horário inicial
Kuait (22:00) Fuso horário final
Liga oeste
Ásia, Oceania.
Moscou (12:00) Fuso horário inicial
Fuji (20:00) Fuso horário final

O que é Mumble?

Sobre as peles vou dar uma olhada.

Vou começar os trabalhos no Server do "X-SIM3" logo depois que passar minha corrida de endurance que participo aqui no Brasil, corrida será dia (14/07/2012 às 21:00 pm, horário do Brasil e será transmitido na Internet: http://www.canalav.tv/) para vcs na Austrália será (07/15/2012 às 10:00 am, horário de Adelaide na Austrália e será transmitido na Internet: http://www.canalav.tv/)

Abração
Everton
tonquites

Return to Motion simulator league