Help with X-Sim Promotion needed

News about the X-Sim software, forum & website or other X-Sim related news

Re: Help with X-Sim Promotion needed

Postby sirnoname » Mon 10. Sep 2012, 13:33

The first and the second one and perhaps the last one would be fine (Hires).

I have changed the topic! I did not get any help here except floriskes pictures!
Perhaps someone can ask the other project writers to spend their pictures and some other can make it with paintshop white?

Regards,
SirNoName
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby yokoyoko » Mon 10. Sep 2012, 18:02

did not get any help here except floriskes pictures!

Hi sirnoname,

I really want to help this community. Unfortunately my sim is just "something like complete" and running since this weekend. Another point - I have no good Dslr much less I have Photoshop.

If you like my sim I can ask a friend with a good cam to take some photos. As mentioned for photoshop perhaps other experienced users here could help?
If you want me to change something in design of the sim (alu instead of wood for pedals, case for wipers, wiring more chic etc.) please let me know - I'm willing to spend some more money to have a nice looking sim and to help you maybe.

Hope I can help you this way?

Just taken a photo of unchic sim with Iphone - if you don't know my "copy paste" design till now.

Best regards
yokoyoko
yokoyoko

Postby floriske » Tue 11. Sep 2012, 13:32

sirnoname wrote:The first and the second one and perhaps the last one would be fine (Hires).

I have changed the topic! I did not get any help here except floriskes pictures!
Perhaps someone can ask the other project writers to spend their pictures and some other can make it with paintshop white?

Regards,
SirNoName

Riton send in his pictures as well didn't he?

Regarding mine: Let's start with one ok ;) takes me over an hour to cut it out properly :roll: (since you want hires I have to work at 200% in Photoshop)

I am no longer an admin/active moderator at http://www.x-sim.de. Please contact one of the other admins or moderators if you have any questions. Thank you!

My sim-project: Floriske.nl's 2DOF Playseat GT Wiper motor Project (sold)
floriske

Postby sirnoname » Tue 11. Sep 2012, 13:53

Hi floriske,

yes he sended a picture. His pictures are lowres and not usable, additional I do not know if this impressive simulator can be rebuilded. If you take this as promotion you may get problems.

@riton: if you think you can offer hires pictures and a fitting support for rebuilders that may have one or two questions I am very open to add this to the promotion pictures.

@yokoyoko: do you think you can make such perspective dynamic view and do some photoshop work?

Your picture is fantastic! Such pictures can make the game and lead to more interrests.
It is worth the one hour work. Perhaps you can tell me how this works so I can do the same with my hires pictures?

We still need more pictures like that! I would like to see a simforceGT Racing chair with wiper engines and this style of modified picture.
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby floriske » Tue 11. Sep 2012, 14:15

I use the Photoshop Pen tool for this:

www.google.com/search?q=photoshop+cut+o ... g+pen+tool

Keep in mind that I'm a professional graphic designer for almost 6 years now and already had quite some Photoshop experience before that so don't worry if your results might look a little less than mine.
I am no longer an admin/active moderator at http://www.x-sim.de. Please contact one of the other admins or moderators if you have any questions. Thank you!

floriske

Postby Riton » Tue 11. Sep 2012, 16:42

I'm not sure I understood.
but:
I authorize for promotion of XSIM, to use my photos, of course!

I authorize the production for DIY only.
but I do not want for commercial use of my simulator.
I can help for support, but the problem is my english....

English google
I am not against helping to build a simulator with AC motors like mine.
I can give a lot of information, but I'm not ready to make detailed plans.
I do not like the full copy, I prefer a different personal work.
it brings much more to the community.

be inspired work can see new different designs, it brings new ideas and a real job search.

french
je ne suis pas contre aider à construire un simulateur avec des moteurs AC comme le mien.
je peux donner beaucoup d'informations, mais je ne suis pas prêt à faire des plans détaillé.
j'aime pas la copie intégral, je préfère un travail personnel différent.
cela apporte bien plus à la communauté.

s'inspirer d'un travail permet de voir de nouvelle créations différentes, cela apporte des idées nouvelles et un vrai travail de recherche.

;)
Riton
X-Sim Supporter

Postby Bruceaust » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 00:32

I can take a couple of high res images for you of my sim. My room is small so can only get shots from behind, looking toward the screen. ( the other space is taken up with an F16 sim project :D )
Bruceaust
X-Sim Supporter

Postby sirnoname » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 09:38

Hi Riton,

thank you very much for your explanations.
I am in care about showing your simulator. Such engines will take much interests. Short said, I will forward all questions about this model to you. I do not think you can avoid commercial interests because you have used 100% commercial equipment. However we will forward questions to you in the future.
I am not sure if other people can rebuild this at their home.

@bruceaust: Perhaps you are firm with photoshop and can cut the room?

Thanks for your help, we still need more private pictures from simulators. Especially the rebuildable ones with wiper engines are in focus.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby Bruceaust » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 10:33

I am reasonable with photoshop. I could try to "blue screen' the background out by covering with a coloured bed sheet.
Bruceaust
X-Sim Supporter

Postby floriske » Wed 12. Sep 2012, 12:17

Here's my 2nd photo, I hope 2 is enough for you.

floriske

PreviousNext

Return to NEWS