12 Tips for New Drivers That You Can’t Learn in a Driving School:-
01. Check if every one of your mirrors is balanced effectively.
02. Figure out how to feel where the wheels are.
03. Stop guided by your windows and mirrors.
04. Dry your brakes in the wake of driving through a puddle.
05. Watch out for the moves of taller autos before you.
06. On the off chance that the auto doesn't begin, turn the high pillars on.
07. Lower your back view reflect around evening time. e mirror by pulling down the lever under it.
08. Turn to report in real time conditioner.
09. Utilize the handbrake consistently.
10. In the event that an auto in the neighbouring path is backing off, stick to this same pattern.
11. Try not to give the hallucination of low speed a chance to betray you.
12. Try not to turn the wheels in advance when making a left turn.