Hello there from Belgium

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Hello there from Belgium

Postby smallmadtv » Thu 26. Nov 2020, 16:06

Hi There!

Hope you are well !

I'm presenting shortly myself as a 41 years old that jump into simulation recently...

As far as I remember, I always enjoy the Sim racing, starting on Atari 2600 with Pole Position to Formula one on PS4.
The first game i install on a personal computer was typed in Basic and run on a Dragon 32... Long time ago where pixel were cars...

As per now, I jump recentry into iracing & Asseto Corsa Competizione with a Thrusmaster T300 on my 10 years old cpu computer. Spec are outrageous, but it does the job I need for the moment...

I'm interested in online racing, and hotlap to beat my personel best time, learn the tracks... My favorite track are "Spa" & "Monza".

What drive to this forum is my interrest in motion sim, whatever I need to made it happen.

I have few arduino, Raspery, servo motor, a 3D printer... So I'm trying to start a small scale model and understand the process.

Findind a basic 2dof arduino code with Servo moter. 3d plan... Basiqually start from 0

I have installed some tool, Simtool, find some code in arduino, that don't really work ok for now...

On my way to have a small model on my desktop that move on my hotlap in asseto corsa.

Any info where to start would be usefull

:)

Andy from Belgium
smallmadtv

Return to New users start here - FAQ