using Xsim with LockOn: Modern Air Combat  Topic is solved solved with post #3485

Re: using Xsim with LockOn: Modern Air Combat

Postby hooshang » Mon 29. Oct 2012, 22:19

hello Bart
okkk,how long it take to be ready? and iam waiting to see this project in action
good luck
Hooshang
hooshang

Postby Mertensbart20 » Mon 29. Oct 2012, 22:31

I think the first trials will start in a few weeks. With trials I mean testing the movement of the motors.

The finalisation of the project will be for the end of march 2013. This may seem a long time but don't forget it is a schoolproject. So my students must do the work and we don't have a lot of time each week to work on the project.

What I do know is that it will work and I will keep the project up to date. Also technical drawings will be added on the forum (not for the cockpit, those plans can be bought at Ricmotech). Next year the project will be expanded with a yaw-axis.

Greetings,
Bart
Mertensbart20
X-Sim Supporter

Postby gabry1090 » Mon 7. Jul 2014, 23:22

hi guys, using x-sim 3 and lock on 1.02, downloaded your files and replaced the lua, but when i launch a mission the game loading bar freezes and the game won't start! tried to comment the .lua part that exports motion datas and works again, so when i try to export datas the game crashes! does anyone know why?
gabry1090

Previous

Return to LockOn: Modern Air Combat