Multilingual forums planned

News about the X-Sim software, forum & website or other X-Sim related news

Multilingual forums planned

Postby sirnoname » Fri 5. Oct 2012, 14:05

multi.jpg
multi.jpg (16.23 KiB) Viewed 6942 times

Hello together,

today we open a new subforum in german and spanish language. This will be a meeting place for the german and spanish simulator builders that are not firm with the english language and have therefor problems to follow us. The posters are not allowed to publish their simulator thread in this subforums but can talk about their next local dealers and solutions. Instad of posting their project in the multilingual forum the users have to post their project in their own language in the english forum and place a google translation below their own written text. We have dicussed this type of communication earlier and it seems t be accepted.

It is possible to add other languages to the multilingual meeting place if there is a active moderator behind this forum.

Best regards,
SirNoName
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Re: Multilingual forums planned

Postby fooons » Fri 5. Oct 2012, 14:45

Thanks for that planed forums sirnoname.

There are also lot of people that speaks spanish and could be a good idea a spanish thread. Now I can take part of the project and do the moderation job, of course, if you see it able to.

Regards fooons
fooons

Postby Txus » Sun 7. Oct 2012, 11:26

Hello

Really a big step for all x-sim users of the world. I'm very happy with this exciting new era.

Best Regards
Txus

Postby ferslash » Thu 11. Oct 2012, 07:03

Sir noname, i dont know what to think about this new language forum thing... maybe there would be things that i will miss since i dont speack german, but in the other hand, i do speak spanish... :D:D:D:D thank for all the time and efort you put in this project :D

best regards from mexico

fer
ferslash

Postby floriske » Thu 11. Oct 2012, 08:55

The foreign language forums are more or less intented for general topics.

Hopefully this will not result in people no longer posting in the main section because that's not the intention of it. It's ment to give people a spot to meet and commicate with other X-Sim users in their own language.

Projects etc. still have to be posted in the general forum and it is wise to do so because one can expect a lot more answers there than in the language section because simply more people reed it.
I am no longer an admin/active moderator at http://www.x-sim.de. Please contact one of the other admins or moderators if you have any questions. Thank you!

My sim-project: Floriske.nl's 2DOF Playseat GT Wiper motor Project (sold)
floriske

Postby sirnoname » Thu 11. Oct 2012, 09:29

Yes, every forum must have a moderator which will post a sticky post in the fitting language that clarify that it is only a small talk foum. The moderator has to insure that projects are posted in the english area with both, foreign language and google english translation. Also this moderator has to verify the posts and what is written in it. A forum without a moderator would be very mysterical for all of us :mrgreen:
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby tonquites » Wed 17. Oct 2012, 20:57

Hello Martin,

Very good idea of a multilingual forum on our site. It is always a big problem for beginners in this great world of simulators to find basic information to enter this world, and this forum will be easier for them to seek information first being an optimal gateway to knowledge.

We started working with the "[BR] Brazilian Group Build Simulators" to join those interested in building simulators here for our parents and business're becoming a success. Until now the most used e-mail, but with this otimo support you are giving us, we better organize the forum even multilingual.

I am willing to be the moderator for the Portuguese, so we will continue what we're doing in: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=323

Regards to all
Everton

Portuguese version

Olá Martin,

Muito boa a ideia de um forum multilingual em nosso site. É sempre um grande problemas para os novatos neste grande mundo dos simuladores achar as informações basicas para entrar neste mundo, e com este forum será mais facil para eles buscarem as primeiras informações sendo uma otima porta de entrada para o conhecimento.

Iniciamos um trabalho com o "[BR] Grupo Brasileiro de Construção de Simuladores" para juntar os interessados na construção de simuladores aqui de nosso pais e o negocio tá se tornando um sucesso. Até agora usamos mais o e-mail, mas com este otimo apoio que estão nos dando, é melhor nos organizarmos mesmo pelo forum multilingual.

Eu me disponho a ser o moderador para o português, assim daremos continuidade ao que já estamos fazendo em: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=323

Abraço a todos
Everton
The myth always limits infinity.
tonquites

Postby floriske » Fri 19. Oct 2012, 08:40

Hello Everton,

I've just added the portugese forum section and made you moderator.

Please make sure a first post is made as requested by Sirnoname that this forumis for small talk and projects etc. still have to be posted in the regular forum in english or both english and portugese.

Thanks for wanting to help!

Grtz Floris
I am no longer an admin/active moderator at http://www.x-sim.de. Please contact one of the other admins or moderators if you have any questions. Thank you!

My sim-project: Floriske.nl's 2DOF Playseat GT Wiper motor Project (sold)
floriske

Return to NEWS